Forms & templates
Research proposal forms
For proposal submissions
For use when developing budgets – updated 1/16/19
For pre-proposals being submitted in response to funding solicitations or nominations for individual prizes or awards that require university internal review and selection (updated 4/20/2017)
Additional forms and templates
Sponsored project agreements
- Standard WSU sponsored project agreement (.doc)
Provides the terms and conditions for a sponsored project that is of mutual interest and benefit to WSU and the sponsor.
- International sponsored projects agreement template (.pdf)
Provides terms and conditions for a project with an international sponsor
Use of research facilities
WSU research facilities use agreement (.docx): For use of WSU facilities by non-WSU entities
Confidentiality and non-disclosure
- WSU standard non-disclosure/confidential disclosure agreement (.doc)
- Non-disclosure/confidential disclosure agreement information sheet (.doc)
To initiate a new NDA or CDA please email email@example.com with the completed NDA Information Sheet. The Information Sheet can be included as an attachment or copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Material Transfer Agreement (MTA)
For incoming MTA requests. If WSU must send materials out, please contact the Office of Commercialization.
- Information sheet (pdf)
- Template agreement (pdf)
- “Materials Transfer in Academia” (pdf)
This brochure was created to address the basic academic principles and obligations, which are frequently challenged in the course of planned exchanges between scientists in industry and in academe. It points out the potential problems in draft agreements sent by providers of materials, and it explains the consequences of accepting agreement terms that are overly broad or restrictive. While the focus is on biological materials, the issues discussed are similar for samples of chemical compounds, other types of tangible research materials and even for some types of software. Published by the Council on Governmental Relations.
Statement of intent to establish a consortium agreement (.pdf): To be signed by the principal investigator and authorized research official from each institution
Subawards and subcontracts
- Initiation form for a new subaward/subcontract (.pdf)
Use this form only if a new subaward or subcontract is to be issued. See ORSO Guideline 7 for information.
- Subaward/subcontract change request form (web based)
For requesting a change to an existing subaward or subcontract
- Subrecipient invoice (fillable) (.xlsx)
Sample invoice provided to recipients of subawards/subcontracts
- Subrecipient FCOI form 1 (For PHS FCOI Regulated Projects) (.pdf)
To determine if a subrecipient has a PHS-compliant FCOI policy
- Subrecipient investigator SFI disclosure form 2 (For PHS FCOI Regulated Projects) (.pdf)
Disclosure Form for those adopting WSU’s FCOI policy
- Subrecipient RCR form 1 (.pdf)
To determine if a subrecipient has RCR compliant policy
- WSU subrecipient monitoring plan (.pdf)
Processes and responsibilities before and after a subaward or subcontract is initiated
- Sub-Recipient questionnaire form (.doc)
Used to complete some WSU risk analysis reviews